Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why

I was confronted tonight with the fact that I am not being who I am supposed to be...But here's my question? How in the hell did I get to this point? Why? That's all I can come up with is WHY and HOW? Please God explain to me....This isn't me..This isn't who I am supposed to be... How could I have become this person? This mean mean mean person.... And why can I not move past the hurt like they did... Why did everyone else move on except me...I don't want to get over it... I don't want to accept it... I want answers..I want to be loved...I want to know that I'm wanted and needed... Why doesn't anyone understand? Why and How? I need to be that person I was... I hate this person...I HATE this person.... I can't do this.... The world is spinning and I can't make it stop... Please make it stop for just a second so I can be that person I was... I cannot believe I have caused so much pain and hurt... I can't believe what people are saying.... WHY and HOW? Oh God I plead with you to make it go away....please...please...please...make it go away...

1 comment:

Sunshinejr said...

ofton times the reason why we become the people we are is because of what we been through. Not because of one person, but it could because of many things in our lives. We don't mean to hurt people or to miss treat people. But the day ends we find out we have. But don't blame it on your self, its ok... to have question and our God is a loving God and understanding God so I believe in you and I have a faith in you that whatever is going on. I know you are going to be Ok.