Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My friend....thank you

Thank you...for reminding me that my trials in life are so trivial to those who are battling for life. Thank you...for showing me just how selfish my last blog must sound. Thank you...for not judging me because of that last blog. Thank you...for continuing to show me a God who is good ALL the time..in the good times and the bad. And thank you..for being you...the girl I have come to love and trust so much and who has made a huge impact on my life and will forever be my friend.


You know who you are

1 comment:

Karen said...

I found your blog from reading Allison's and needed to share with you. Don't ever dismiss how you are feeling because someone else is going through something worse. Pray for them,care for them, but do the same for yourself. God cares about ALL of us and ALL of our concerns.
Karen (Natalie's KK)